Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Sept to Alex --- Lego motor scooter


As previously mentioned, in September I finally made three envelopes that I just loved. I even delayed mailing them so that I could enjoy looking at them. It occurs to me that when I do something like that, I should make a little sample to keep for myself. Too many good ideas take off and I forget them. The lettering on this one could be better, but I don't bother with anything going to my granddaughter. I have a couple people in mind who often get duds. Hopefully, I'll remember to do something like this for them. You know who you are....or at least you will when this idea shows up in your mailbox.

I deeply regret that I don't pencil the ones to Alex - not that she'd notice - but if I am going to post them they should not have the hideous inconsistency in the width of the letters. Yuk to the nth degree.

***

I don't like to link to anything that is going to take 30 minutes unless it relates to envelopes and mail art - but this one is delightful - if you like Legos. 

I want to know if anyone is working on life size furniture. I know I've seen plenty of things built out of Legos - but 3D printing has made the manufacturing of parts so much easier.


 

LINK to 30 minute video  which includes showing Matt Denton riding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment