Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Dec sign up - To Leslie in June (?)


This is a variation of Rachael's mishmash. It usually has some strong thick-thins - but this one is very subtle on the thicks. Marilyn left a comment that inspired me to do a full blown tutorial on MishMash. It will start in early December. I'm about halfway through the alphabet - and it's one of those exponential situations. The more I do it - the more ideas I come up with. Not to mention that I run across all kinds of variations on IG. 

It is time to sign up for the November exchange. I have been working on my envelopes already.  Chuck and I have a race going - to see who can get theirs done first. Not a peep out of Chuck about what he has planned for 2024. Does he know how much time I spend brainstorming the possibilities? At least once a day...

Sign-up is Nov 1 thru Nov 4 and I email the lists on the 5th.

Please send your info in this format to me at: PTEnvelopes-at-aol-dot-com. -- and include (BIRTHDAY) if you have an Nov birthday and/or (2 LISTS) if you are interested in being on two lists - which happens when I need to make the lists come out even.

Jane Doe
123 Oak Street
Ames, IA 50110 USA
Jane.doe@gmail.com
(BIRTHDAY) (2 lists)

If you are new to the exchange - there is additional information here:

 

1 comment:

  1. My November envelopes are done. I just need to address them.

    ReplyDelete