Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Nov 2022 to April and JeanR - blogger commenting


When I decided to ditch the watercolor pencil idea (after those two envelopes to Troy and Chuck) I noticed another big chunky pencil that looked like a regular drawing pencil - and it has the word *wash* on it. I do not recall why I have it but I remember that it responds to water and get's *washy.* So, I gave it a try. Photo of it is below.

I have mixed feelings about these two. They were fun to do - and might have been better on nicer paper. These might be the *straws* that *break* my *thing* about not being able to part with less than wonderful envelopes. 

I will refrain from pointing out defects. If you see them - yes - I know they are there. I deeply regret them. 




Warning: The rest of December and half of January is a real mixed bag - and every time I open a post to review it right before it pops up - I cringe/wince/whatever. But, the good news is, I'm pretty excited about turning a corner sometime in January. There are some good conversations with exchangers and readers coming up. 
 

***
Thank you to Clover and CJ who came up with a work around to my problem with leaving comments on my own blog. If I sign on to a different gmail account on a different browser - I can leave a comments. That's not ideal - but, I'm not complaining. Clover directed me to this blog post on CJs blog - with some other things to try - 

No comments:

Post a Comment