Saturday, December 3, 2022

Dec 2020 from Jessica and RachaelUK - envelope quilt


Above from Jessica and below from RachaelUK.
There was something that related to me or mail in The Lost World - but I don't remember what it was.
Maybe we can figure it out on a larger screen. But I really like the way she did the same style lettering on the envelope. 



 ***
Here's something for the readers who are also interested in quilts. I did a search on IG for *envelope quilts* and there are quite a few that are tempting. Or maybe I could satisfy the urge by making a pillow. I'll put a link to whatever popped up when I did my IG search. I have no idea if what I saw is what will pop up. Below the main envelope is another shot that shows part of a mailbox that appeared in someone's quilt. I did not go down that rabbit hole but did leave the name of the account in the image if anyone else is tempted.

I'm drawn to the one on the lower left in the last photo. I am also 100% sure that this is not a project that is going to happen in my lifetime. I'm still trying to finish up some projects - that second pot holder. Have I talked about the pot holders?










No comments:

Post a Comment