Thursday, January 7, 2021

Ornaments to Leslie (Candy from Leslie to Lynne) (Jillian Kaye envelope)


 Leslie actually thanked me, via email, for this envelope. It's been gone for a few days - and it's one of those that looks lame. Maybe it looks lame in the photo. Sometimes they look better in person. Or maybe I am just bored with my letters-on-ornaments ideas. Maybe I had mixed feelings about those stamps. Maybe it's the pandemic. One thing we will miss about the pandemic is being able to blame e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g on the pandemic.

I'll post something from Leslie to make up for the blah-ness of this one. Leslie kindly sends me pictures of the envelopes that she sends out. I'm a little iffy on whether or not these are repeats. The Celebrate stamp is perfect with the image.




*****
It's getting harder and harder to find *fun* things to rant about.
I'll keep looking - but in the meantime, you'll just have to put up with the fun stuff that I find during my modest amount of surfing.

I do not recall if I have ever posted anything from Jillian Kaye. There is a ton of stuff on her website. This one jumped out because the navy envelope would be perfect with the new LOVE stamp. There is a tab at the top of the website that goes to her blog - but she has not posted since March of 2020.



****Happy Rant****

Since the vaccine became available, I've heard of a few groups who were advocating for their workers who were essential and should get their vaccinations - right after health care workers -- like bus drivers. I agreed that they should be high on the list. But, it seemed odd that I never heard anyone mention postal workers. Yesterday, my son said that he had heard that postal workers were going to be included in the second group of essential workers - right after health care workers. So, that's good news. Or maybe it's a rumor. I dunno. I'm still not sure who is dispensing accurate information.

No comments:

Post a Comment