Saturday, January 2, 2021

May Envelopes from Janet to the Del Matronians


My plan for 2021 was to be vigilant about filling in the days in order without jumping around. So, we have a post with May 2020 envelopes that is not grouped with the others. The envelopes are addressed to my BigHelpfulBrother, his wife, his sister-in-law and his Mother-in-law. Those last three are natives of Louisiana and only the wife has adjusted to winters in Iowa. The others put up with it - no complaining. At a certain point, when you are shivering, the complaints are too cold to come out. I know they all enjoyed their mail and we are all looking forward to spring.

Thanks again to Janet and everyone else who sent mail their way.
The ideas I would be most inclined to steal are the leaves and that cool white in-line on the lettering on Donald's. I guess I'd be more than happy to steal those flowers. The aqua looks really nice with all the other greens. Once again, the Sesame Street stamps are adorable and tempting. And a border around the stamp -- one of Janet's signature details. 





 

3 comments:

  1. Holy moly... WOW, those leaves env.'s are gorgeous!! Love how she did Nancy's name too. As always, so cool Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree those leaves are gorgeous! Love these envelopes. Being a native of Louisiana myself, I understand their not getting use to the winters. I love the four seasons here in Boston. Please ask Wife and In-laws if North of South of I 10?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked at the map and see that I-10 goes through Lake Charles. I know they lived there. I think Viola also lived in Natchitoches - which is one of my favorite names to say -- although I have to look it up every time. Nathcitoches is pretty far north.

      Delete