Saturday, January 9, 2021

From KateR and Lynne in Sept (T-day pie)


I do not know if Kate drew that freehand or if she has a template. Paisleys are one of my favorite shapes. Kate is doing well with her brush lettering. 
The one below is from Lynne. These two look very nice together. I think Lynne's is a rubber stamp. Lynne, have you ever used the nib to make letters? Just an initial would be fun.


Once again, my organizational skills have let me down. 
I have no excuses.
I love the file folders on the laptop - they make sense.
But, they only work if there is a consistent method for labeling the contents.
Perhaps there is a way to establish a new system.
It is Nov 28 as I write this.
Two days after thanksgiving.
There are still enough leftovers that I do not have to make any new food today.

On Thanksgiving, I actually posted a photo of my empty plate after I ate my pie at about 11 am.
It is a joy to do whatever I want.
The last thing I want at the end of a nice meal is dessert.
Desserts work best as a midmorning snack when you need energy to stay focused in the kitchen.

So, I posted some photos on T-day as my day was unfolding. I posted around noon on T-day and then the following day, the post was not there. I had accidentally posted them to the CursiveClub blog. So I deleted them. I did want to let my friend who sent the flowers know that they lasted nearly two weeks - and were a welcome addition to my T-day table. Thank you again.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment