Monday, August 10, 2020

Kraft paper from Leslie, Sam and KateR



Some lovely folded pen work from Leslie.



From Sam. She told me that this one was not blogworthy - but I think it is - so I am sharing it. 
The one below is from KateR and then below that is the flip side of Sam's. The new Blogger format is super challenging. I have not figured out how to move photos around - so we will have to stick with our *embrace the chaos* mindset a while longer.

Sam's avoided the cancel altogether. 
Kate's stamp avoided the cancel - but then it has the crazy off-roading tracks on the bottom.



Sam sent her favorite stamps - and requested that I use them on an envelope to her.
I liked what I did - and enclosed it in another envelope to keep it pristine. As I did that - I thought - she probably won't like this. She probably likes the patina of an envelope that goes through the mail.

My intuition was correct. 
She liked the envelope, but wanted one that was actually mailed.
Somewhere in there -- I went to my local vintage stamp store and scored more of the quilt stamps. So, I never actually used the ones that she sent.
They have been hiding for quite some times
 -- so --
they will be going to her family....one of these days
on an envelope.

Black-white-red is one of my favorite color combinations.
Such a nice combo on kraft paper.
Although the colors on Leslie's and Kate's are lovely.
I'm thinking you can't really go wrong with kraft paper, eh?





1 comment:

  1. Craft paper is a classic that will NEVER go out of style.

    ReplyDelete