Tuesday, August 11, 2020

KathleenRH inspired by Naomi



Kathleen sent this after I posted an example and a link to Naomi Bulgher's Bulger's work.
I have no idea if I have spelled Naomi's name correctly. It is May 26th and I'm in a bit of a slump regarding details. Some days the big picture casts a bit of a cloud over things. 

I've taken a break from talking about the bubonic plague of 1347 - but I am still watching one or two episodes each day. All I have to share at the moment is this: 
people reacted differently to the sad reality of what was going on.
It is no different today.
I'll refrain from making any more comments.

Except this one:
I'm not crazy about that cancel.
But I am happy that it is confined to the top.

3 comments:

  1. Oooops -- thanks for the spell check. I'll try to remember to fix it.
    I am currently working on the tsunami of comments that were hiding in the spam. aaarrrggghhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love how she incorporated the address in the wings.

    ReplyDelete