Sunday, August 30, 2020

Aug exchange from RachaelT


 As you may recall, in August I tossed out the option to use the celebrate stamp because I love dots and because Chuck had thought of a very clever way to use square dots. The range of inspiration that arrived in my mailbox was the best part of the month. There are still a few left to arrive - and I refrain from having favorites. However, there are so many fun one, I am going to bump a few previously scheduled posts because it seems like we could all use some fun.

This one from RachaelT is so clever - to take the dots and use them in stylized flowers. Most of us use white envelopes - but it was nice to realize that this is a perfect stamp for almost any color. It will be so helpful on my quest to use up my orphan envelopes.

While the address is clear and easy to read -- I might not steal this idea until Jan 2021 - when things might have settled down. Maybe there is a way to dangle the flowers from the top of the envelope?

No comments:

Post a Comment