Thursday, August 13, 2020

From RachaelT in May



I remember when this one arrived.
I was sure I would be getting my white ink out.
Of course, that didn't happen. 
May and June were full of other stuff.
I believe it is blueprint paper.

If you want to go down a serious rabbit hole
go to dharma trading company 
and look at the videos for how to use the dye that is activated by the sun
Oh.My.Gosh.
I can't wait for my grandkids to be old enough.
Dharma has a ton of good info for serious dying.

Blue and white is one of my favorite color combinations.
I didn't even cringe at the stamp.

****
real time update
weather report
Des Moines (and many other places in the midwest) experienced a 
derecho storm on Monday.
It's like a dry land hurricane. Google or Wiki it for details.
I had never heard of it.
103 mph winds were recorded in Des Moines.
Our front yard was full of tree branches - big ones - and one of them totaled a car that was parked in front of our house.
___
above was written Wed am, scheduled for Thur am.
We were without power Mon and Tues and Wed was not looking good -- I had written irrelevant details
about life without constant access to my blog and email.
But, we are back to so called *normal* - so I did some editing.

During the early part of the power outage, I organized my 3 binders full of exemplars and found lots of things to share on the blog. So that was a welcome outcome to a natural disaster on top of a pandemic.




No comments:

Post a Comment