Saturday, September 1, 2018

September Exchange Sign-up (Watermelon to Jessica)

One of my pen pals posted this on FaceBook. I'm surprised I don't take more pictures of myself at post offices.

Today through Sept 4th is the sign up for the September exchange.
Please send your info to jmwilson411 -at- yahoo-dot-com.
Please put info in a stack of name/address/email with no extra line spaces.

Jane Doe (CARDS)
123 Main Street
Ames, Iowa 50312 USA
janedoe@gmail.com

Feel free to add the word (CARDS) after your name if you like to exchange cards as well. It is entirely optional. At least half the participants just exchange empty envelopes.

If you have a birthday in September, let me know and I will note that on the list. Observing birthdays is optional.

Beginners are welcome. While there are quite a few calligraphers, you are welcome to participate if you are a rubber stamper, digital artist, collage-artist, or simply make your own envelopes.

You get a list with 5 people to send to - and you will receive 5 envelopes. All we ask is to mail them by the end of the month. If you are open to being on two lists, let me know - that gives me some extra names so that all the lists come out even.

Any questions - just email me.

Last day to sign up is Tuesday, September 4th. I will send out lists on the 5th or 6th.

I will reply to your email that I have received your sign-up. If you do not get a confirmation from me, resend your email - I try to keep an eye on my spam box. Sometimes first timers' emails end up there.





This might be a re-run. I can't figure out if it is already scheduled to appear. I know I added watermelon seeds before I mailed it - and obviously - I added the street and house number.

2 comments:

  1. That is a really clever (and easy to do!) way to make 'watermelon' letters, and perfectly tied to the stamps. The colors of the frozen treats stamps definitely lend themselves to using colored markers for the address.

    And I have been in Times Square numerous times over the years, and not once did I notice the post office... bad, Finn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great and very helpful information and thanks for your lovely comments and it's very interesting and clever way.
    สุขภาพจิต

    ReplyDelete