Wednesday, September 12, 2018

May PTEX from Suzanne and Jessica - Stacked Animals

These two from Suzanne on top and JessicaS on the bottom are so cute together because the proportions are perfect for stacking.

So cute. My least favorite sculpture at the art museum a block from my house is a stack of animals. I dislike it so much I won't even provide a link to it. I have trained my eyes to not even glance in the direction as I drive by - it is an out of doors sculpture. If I had unlimited resources, I would figure out how to replace it with this stack of animals.

If I had unlimited time, I would just make my own mini-sculpture of these 4 animals. Or maybe a very nice hat for Smash-girl. We had a series of bird-on-head envelopes. Finn might have been in on it too.

too many ideas, too little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment