Sunday, September 2, 2018

May PTEX from Chuck and Lynne

These two look pretty together. Chuck always has his borders ready to go and then fills in the names as soon as he gets the list which means his envelope is frequently the first to arrive each month.

I often ponder the possibility of getting all of mine done as the names arrive - and then mailing them on the day the lists go out. I am writing this on July 4th - and I think I have all but 2 done for this month. Maybe this is the month I actually mail mine on the day the lists go out. We'll see.

Lynne looks like she might have a set of those markers that have a little nozzle on them that you blow through to get an air brush effect. Or she might be really good with the technique where you splatter by pulling your thumb across a toothbrush. This one makes me long for time to putter with the art supplies.....


No comments:

Post a Comment