Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Engraving to Marti

Marti exchanged a while back. Then she disappeared. Then she resurfaced. Sometimes I get confused when I am doing the outgoing exchange envelopes and do two to the same person. That happened with Marti and this envelope has been in a stack for quite some time. I was so happy when she popped up again because I really liked this style and didn't want to toss it. I was also very happy with that stamp. I only had one left - and it's been a favorite - so it was hard to part with it - But at least it went out the door with an equally loved font.

On top of liking the font, I can even direct you to it online if you want to try it yourself:

https://www.shutterstock.com/fr/image-vector/calligraphic-swirly-alphabet-framed-77860768

And below this font are more as well as other words describing other styles. A person could get lost wandering through all the fonts on Shutterstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment