Friday, September 21, 2018

Purple and Gold to Fatima - on Crumpled Paper

The envelope is printed with the crumpled paper image. This envelope has been in my stash for over 20 years. I know that because I remember buying it when my daughter was in high school.

I did not part with the piece of paper that goes with it because I usually send empty envelopes in the exchange. So, now I can make that piece of paper into one more very special envelope.

The lettering is fine - not uber-cool. But I like the bleedy quality and the contrast of the gold and purple. I have no idea what the *perfect* lettering for crumpled paper would be....

*****

Potholder addendum. It's been crazy hot - and I parked in the sun - which resulted in the steering wheel of the car being too hot to touch when it was time to head home. I was thinking that I should keep some potholders in the car. Maybe oven mitts. They would pair nicely with my favorite ice scraper alternative - a pancake flipper. Not metal - the plastic kind for no stick pans. The ergonomics of the handle is actually much better than your standard ice scraper.



No comments:

Post a Comment