Saturday, November 18, 2017

Orange Spheres from KathyS - White Ink on Kraft to Kathy

I love the spheres - but I'm not sure what they are. I want to say persimmon, but I have no idea how persimmons grow and I suppose they should be pointed on the bottom...maybe they are symbolic of all things spherical and edible.

Love the branch - love the J

Kathy treats herself to very nice envelopes. It's a smart thing to do. If I ever use up all my cheap envelopes I plan to treat myself and my fellow exchangers to only nice envelopes.

Kathy's orbs will pop up again in December - so below is one that will not be repeated - ever. It was so blah. I thought parting with favorite stamps would give it adequate ooomph. Sadly it is still boring and I wish I would have used one or more hefty black stamps.


No comments:

Post a Comment