Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Lisa and Eric - Dec 2016 Exch

Lisa and Eric.

I am writing this in October. I am drinking coffee. I sure do enjoy the exchanges. I have made negative progress in my methods for posting and writing blog posts. My chaotic life should make all y'all feel better that you are higher functioning than I am.

Unless you are not.

In which case, you have my deepest sympathies.

That top one looks like coffee beans.

I like coffee.

The bottom one looks like geometry.

I like geometry.

1 comment:

  1. For years people would ask me if I had a blog, because I guess I seemed like the kind of person who would (creative, longtime journalkeeper, writer). I didn't, because of this very thing. I couldn't see myself being all organized and systematic and putting up new content with the regularity and frequency that attracts people.

    I did finally start a blog at my daughter's urging, related to an ongoing project of ours (we hide handmade postcards in library books when we travel, self-addressed and stamped, and invite the finders to send them back to us with a note). And it's erratic and unpredictable just like I always suspected any blog of mine would be.

    ( www.lostpostcardproject.blogspot.com )

    So I can relate! But--regardless of when you get around to
    posting envelopes on your blog--they are wonderful to look at any time they appear!

    ReplyDelete