Thursday, November 2, 2017

Bonus Post - Princess Leia


OK, the photo of me in my Princess Leia costume was right there in the box marked Holidays. It is a terrible photo and now I wish I had  a better picture. I did win first prize at the party. Or co-first prize. Olive Oyl and I were the two lady winners. The two men who won were outstanding. One was Leatherface who showed up with a chainsaw and was not afraid to turn it on. The other man winner was a guy who always had a beard, but shaved just for the party and hired professionals to make him look like Tootsie, the Dustin Hoffman character. It was fabulous. The party was a theme party - come dressed as your favorite actor in a favorite role. Currently, I have enough hair to recreate the hairdo, but it is more than half gray so I'm not going to go there.
I cut my hair off into a short bob two days ago. This post refers to an earlier post with a WonderWoman envelope. Yesterday I gave the address of the blog to 6 new people in my current class. Blog posts are scheduled weeks (or months) in advance. A few comments show up in real time.





3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great party...although I would not have been a fan of the chainsaw. You look fantastic! Love it! I need to think of an envelope suitably fitting for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You really look a lot like her in this photo.

    ReplyDelete