Wednesday, November 15, 2017

From Maggie - To Maggie (Volleyball)

Another envelope that will show up again in December due to technical difficulties in my head and on my desk.

I'm crazy about this lettering and need to copy it - so- I will add the stealworthy label.

The flower arrangement is also very nice. I can't tell if they are watercolor or very tiny markers. I need to collect all the envelopes I have questions about and go on a road trip where I knock on the door and say, "How did you do this?"

Not my favorite lettering - but the texture from the volleyball added to the name was so much fun to do. I would have redone this envelope and used a much chunkier style of writing - but when I can't buy a full sheet of a specific stamp, there is no point in spending a lot of time with ideas that go with the stamp.

Note added on Tuesday. My husband could use some “Hang in there” envelopes. He is always impressed with the way my readers respond to requests for Alex. So it will cheer him up to get some mail this week. Put your return address on the back and I’ll send a super fun thank you envelope to you when I get home after Thanksgiving. And don’t feel obligated if you are heading into a busy time of year. This is just for those of you with time on your hands. Or those of us who embrace any opportunity to do envelopes instead of chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment