Liz went wild with the collage in July. She did a good job of adhering everything to the envelope and making the address clear.
Nicky, who's done mostly prints switched it up in June and did a very nice colored pencil fish. She also sent me a fun link from Winsor-Newton. See below.
This is the blurb: To take part, receive a free campaign postcard pack with qualifying Winsor & Newton watercolour purchases. Available on winsornewton.com and at participating retailers this spring.
It looks like they are still offering the free postcards - which will be lovely watercolor paper. But it says *spring* so I'm not sure how long it will last.
The part you might be interested in is where people uploaded their postcards with watercolor images. Apparently all the postcards are being collected in England. I enjoyed reading about the history or Winsor-Newton since I have always used their brushes and gouache.
No comments:
Post a Comment