Wednesday, July 22, 2026

June from JeanR

 


JeanR has a nicely coordinated card and envelope - collaged with the right kind of adhesive to go through the mail successfully. Keep in mind, it's local mail and we do not have the new aggressive machines. I wonder when we will get them.

Here's another idea for leaving a little something for the offspring after falling off one's perch. MrWilson told the kids that he is going to set up an ATM to handle the funds that are leftover after he's gone. Each kid will have to show up, once a year, and receive their dispersement. It would be a different amount each year - sometimes more - sometimes less. And they wouldn't know how long it would last. It's a clever idea but it's not going to happen.  I've been pestering MrWilson to leave a list of passwords, etc in case he falls off his perch before I fall off mine. He submitted a nice outline - without any actual information - asking if  he was missing any entries. It looked fine to me -- but, if he actually fills in all the actual information, I'll be very surprised. It reminds me of one more story.... for tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment