Mary lives fairly close to Lake Michigan. My parents lived close to Lake Superior for a while - so I have a fondness for the Great Lakes. I enjoyed my time in Toronto on the shores of Lake Ontario when my grandkids lived there. Although, it is a puny lake compared to Michigan and Superior. You can actually look out across Lake Erie and see the US.
The stuffing in Mary's envelope had some very interesting information about the 10,000 shipwrecks at the bottom of the Great Lakes. Whoa. Who's been counting?
I don't actually need the information. Anyone can figure things out if they need to. The whole topic goes back to the 1990s when I had 3 little kids and he was traveling a lot. It concerned me that if something happened to him, I would appreciate having a notebook with information and suggestions. I'd bring it up every five or ten years - and he'd reassure me that he would get it done. Forty+ years later - not done.
To be fair, I have a list of things that needed to be done before I had that first baby in 1980. There are some things that are still not done. So, all of this is just good natured joshing.
How do people named Josh feel about the word -joshing-?
No comments:
Post a Comment