Sunday, May 1, 2022

May exchange - Chuck's been ready since April 12


I've never done this before - but some of you might enjoy seeing long-time-exchanger Chuck's process. He gets his envelopes ready ahead of time. Sometimes we chat about the ideas - gnomes. Earlier in April, he sent me a link to someone I had never heard of. I loved the designs and might even get around to doing my own. I'll post more about her tomorrow. If you sign up for the exchange, you might get one of these. I wonder which stamp he is going to use.

Sign up for the May exchange is May 1-4.

Send the following info in the format indicated to the new email address:


PTEnvelopes@aol.com

(CARDS) means you will also exchange handmade cards
(birthday means you have an May birthday
(2 lists) means you are willing to be on two lists if I need to make the lists come out even

Jane Doe (CARDS)
123 Oak Street
Ames, IA 50110
Jane.doe@gmail.com
(birthday) (2 lists)

Additional info for new exchangers:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment