Saturday, April 30, 2022

Repeats from Lauren and JeanR?


I think this one might be a repeat. After spending way too much time looking for it I decided to just go ahead and run it along with the one from JeanR. A rainbow with an *unfortunate coffee incident* is ideal for today. On this - the 6th day of covid, I am supposed to be able to get on with my life and just wear a mask. While it's nothing alarming, I'm still dragging - and spilling coffee. 

Of course, anyone who has graduated out of living under the same roof as elementary aged kids - but finds themselves back in that situation - could just blame everything on them. Talk about flashbacks. My daughter took the kids out to get shoes and spring/summer clothes. Upon return - she discovered that they had not gotten all the correct items - so she is back out - exchanging. My flashback was to the year I got my daughter a credit card and told her to just ride the bus to the mall and pick out her own stuff to spare me the ordeal. She was probably 12 or 13. Her friends were incredulous - that she had a credit card. But, she knew that I had to OK purchases - and as we recall - she never had to return anything. 

Bear with with me - as I fill the daily posts during what is hopefully - the end part of the covid.




And in case this has been a very recent repeat - here is another one that was misfiled that I can't find on the blog. I do love the lettering - and the colors.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment