Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Leslie's snowflakes - A word about comments

Thank you Leslie for sending images. It's fun to see them grouped. The one I posted yesterday was a brush marker with hand drawn snowflakes. These are made with a rubber stamp and a silver calligraphy marker. The coffee stamps look really nice with the snowflakes. Many of us are hoping we've seen the last of the snow.

Here are some individual shots. It's fun to compare subtle differences.





Leslie left a comment a ways back - saying she did not know if anyone ever read the comments. I do. So that's all that matters. I appreciate hearing from people and when I ask questions - it means I am genuinely curious. Of course, I could email people directly with my questions - but, that would take too much energy to switch to email. I much prefer asking my questions in the body of the post. And then I get the answers. 

Does anyone besides Jean see the comments? I'm guessing they do. I already know that there are some people who are like me - make coffee, check blog, proceed with the rest of the day. I have no idea how many of you are like that - but, I do know that the coffee drinkers who have a blog checking routine are out there and several have mentioned it to me. Once again -- whether you drop me a note directly - or leave a public comment - or send snail mail -- however it arrives, the messages are most welcome.

Then there are the people who do random checking. Some people only check once a week - and some of them read the comments. I doubt the daily coffee-checkers go back and look for comments. But, if you are scrolling through a weeks worth -- you probably do see the comments.

So, Leslie -- feel free to keep the comments coming. 

To anyone who can't figure out how to leave a comment - it has to do with Google and Gmail. You have to have an account and be signed in - and probably not worried about them tracking us. They probably ignore us - but you never know. I'm always careful to mention my devotion to world peace to avoid being flagged as suspicious or dangerous.

2 comments:

  1. And even with a Google/Gmail account, leaving comments on Blogger can be a hit or miss thing. Blogger has been acting weirder than usual. I have some people who are regular commenters on my blog and where do I find their comments? In the spam folder! Why? No, clue. Blogger sending comments to spam has been happening a lot lately. Check your Spam folder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading comments, and I LOVE reading your posts Jean! Keep your posts and your envelopes coming, it's a highlight for me.

    ReplyDelete