Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Illuminated L to Lauren




This is a trip down memory lane. In the 90's I did a lot of illuminated letters. I did the whole alphabet. This was the only one I did on an envelope. It was meant for one of those people I lost touch with so it ended up in a box. The box is full of assorted *stuff* that seems too nice to toss but it is also wearing on me. So, I've been working my way through it. Some of the exchangers have received oddities in their envelopes. 

I penciled the name and address - and took the photo before I inked it.
Then I put a big sticker on the back that will be easy for the PO (or their scanner) to read.
Then I forgot to retake the photo.

Of course, I had a better idea after it was done. It needed a touch of blue somewhere else.
It would have been nice to put little blue squares between the numbers on the zip code.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Lauren (please??) will take a pic for you once she receives it, as I'd love to see the competed one (this pic's too small).

    ReplyDelete