Monday, June 22, 2020

Postcard from Cindy


A reminder that you are always welcome to send postcards. This was the first time that Ciny participated and she asked if it was OK to do postcards. I said up. 
I ponder doing postcards from time to time - and then I don't do it because I do not have a big stack of appropriate paper. I'd only want to do it on really nice, heavy watercolor paper.
Although, I am tempted to use cardboard from time to time.
I wonder what would happen if I did a postcard exchange one month - instead of envelopes.

Would that freak everyone out?

I already know there are at least two people who have their envelopes all ready to go on the first of each month and just wait for the list, so they can fill in names and addresses. If I decide to do a postcard exchange, I would have to announce it two months in advance.

And then I would forget.


1 comment:

  1. Go for it! I'll partake! This one is lovely. (And the cardboard one would work! You'd just have to get creative -- maybe acrylic paint on one side? or adhere some artwork? (I did that recently with a repurposed env. -- There was a really cool design on the back side and I attached that to some cardstock so I could address it.) I'm sure I'll be sending you a pic of it in the near future! :)

    ReplyDelete