Monday, June 1, 2020

June Envelope Exchange - Sign-up (to Janet -Kline stamp)



 That top stamp is one of my all time favorites. 
I wonder if Franz Kline will ever get a whole sheet of commemoratives to himself.
I love Diebenkorn equally. So many artists deserve their own full sheets.

Time to sign up for the envelope exchange.
Please send your info in this format, indicating if you wish to exchange handmade cards, if your birthday is in June and/or if you are agreeable to being on 2 lists, if I need to even out the lists.

Jane Doe (CARDS)
123 Oak Street
Ames, Iowa 50010
jane.doe@gmail.com
(birthday)  (2 lists)

Send the info in that order with no extra line spaces to:

jmwilson411 -at- yahoo -dot- com

Sign up is June 1-4
I will send lists out on June 5 (or the 6th at the latest)

Beginners are welcome, no theme, any medium.
See details in the tab - envelope EXCHANGE *rules*
or
email me with questions





























No comments:

Post a Comment