Monday, June 29, 2020

KathleenH's - gold - multi-vintage stamp


KathleenH had a fun way to use up several vintage stamps. I'm glad none of the stamps got the ballpoint or Sharpie scribble. Her little notation is fun. I especially like all the little white squares. Seems like a lot of correcting. Maybe there is a story behind them.

I just noticed that they are all 5-cent stamps.
It seems to me that when mixing stamps - if you stay within one denomination, they compliment each other. If you mix wildly different denominations, it is a little trickier. Color becomes a lot more of an issue. That is probably why it always frustrated me to work with vintage stamps. 

I'm glad they are mostly all gone.
It is still April. I have still not done any envelopes in a couple months.
Maybe May.
Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment