Friday, January 31, 2020

Happy New Year from CaroleV (Woodstock to Sam & CathyO)



All the mail to Hunter, my little postman, will appear in November when I post ideas for the holidays. I'm putting this one in now - because I had a mix-up and had to re-fill today. The card is super sparkly. The berry stamp is fun with the fireworks.







Here is another one that might be a repeat. I was soooo unhappy with the way the green looked on Sam's. I fur shur will not be adding any green to Cathy's. It pains me to show stuff that I don't like - but, maybe it will help readers avoid some of the things I try that fail. Can we learn from mistakes made by other people? Yes, we can. Obviously, we have to have a few learning experiences first hand. Hopefully, I will think of something wonderful on CathyO's.





No comments:

Post a Comment