Sunday, January 12, 2020

Trees to Fatima - Dec exchange

EXCHANGERS:
I am not SHOUTING. I just want to CATCH your EYES. If you did not get an envelope from me in December, please let me know and I will send one promptly. (Except for you Gloria - I already warned you that yours was going to be late.) My fool proof system for keeping track of what I have mailed did not work.

Normally, I would post this in November. But, I do not think it is an idea that is worth stealing. It seemed like it had possibilities, but I was cranking out the Dec envelopes while working on all those surprise rush jobs and had to let this one go as is. I'm pretty sure if I devoted a month to tree-writing - I could come up with something that I really liked.

Once again, my favorite part -- dry marker. I used to have some markers that were more like paint pens which would have been better on the dots. The red would have been nicer if it was more opaque.

****

A bonus post popped up yesterday. Scroll down if you have any interest in a Peter Thornton exemplar that he meant for people to share.

2 comments: