Sunday, January 26, 2020

From Sam - Time Flies


Ginormous thank you to Sam who sent me a couple images. I had posted my own Dec exchange envelopes in January because I thought they were lame and then had second thoughts. So on Dec 12th, you can decide how lame the first ones were.

Those Louise Nevelson stamps are wonderful. I used them on the save the dates for my daughter's wedding. S.o.m.e.d.a.y. I need to post all those mailings. They are on disc that is s.o.m.e.w.h.e.r.e.

I think this is the first time Sam has tried that font. I know there are some people who object -strenuously - to using the term -fonts- for lettering styles. I put it in the category of - OK, fine. You use the words you like and I'll use the words I like -- and let's just not get ourselves into a dither. OK?

The more important point is that Sam is willing to share her work. It does not get better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment