Thursday, July 19, 2018

The last of the ships to Nanski - May PTEX

Another lame idea. Glad to be rid of the stamps. I'll put some kind of bonus inside to make up for the blah-ness of the envelope.

***

There is a new project going on in real time. I am doing all the August exchange envelopes ahead of time. On half of them, I can guess who will exchange - since there are 10-15 old faithfuls.

On the other 10-15, I am going to make pretty envelopes and leave a blank space for the BigHelpful Brother to fill in the names.

He is going to be in charge of collecting the addresses and sending the lists which he has done before.
I gave him the option of making mailing labels or addressing by hand and he chose addressing by hand. I suppose I could take the envelopes with me and address them on the road - in theory, that would work...



1 comment:

  1. I actually love the design of the envelope. Clean and sharp with a strong graphic quality -- my immediate response to it was very much at odds with your first comment about it!

    ReplyDelete