Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Bonus Post - Happy-or-Not

Bonus post today because the regular post right below might be re-runs. Also - I like to stick in some real time posts when the topic is wildly exciting.

As you may recall, I was steering clear of the Drake post office because there had been a couple very angry patrons who seemed a little too close to a tipping point. I had been having some wonderful times about a mile further at the Beaverdale post office which is the quintessential Happyville, USA neighborhood.

Apparently the Drake postal workers have been missing me because they installed this device at the exit door. I was running short on time and figured I'd give the Drake PO another shot and -Whoa - what's this? A little space age thingy sitting right by the exit door.

I've never seen one of these before.
I hope to find time to go to the website and find out more.

What will they think of next?
Are we going to get one of these at every store, doctor/dentist office, airline ticket counter, etc?
Will Mr. Wilson be installing one at the dining room table to give me valuable feedback on my culinary skills. LOL. I am a good cook - but I only get hungry for an actual meal about once a week. Plus, our house does not even have a dining room. My idea of the perfect meal is opening a container of leftovers and eating it while standing at the kitchen sink.  Onward.....



No comments:

Post a Comment