Thursday, April 12, 2018

Paper Bag Owl to Eric

Eric invited mail artists to send envelopes made out of paper bags in 2017. This was one I sent. For 2018 he has two new invitations. Science fiction and miniature. I have some great ideas for miniature mailings. I only have one idea for science fiction. I will not spoil the surprise by announcing what they are. Anyone who wants to participate may do so by going to his blog or just send him something miniature or science-fictionesque to the address you see on this envelope.

Link to his blog:
http://mymailartworld.blogspot.com/

I must have put this inside a different envelope because that is one of my Italian stamps that my sister-in-law brought when she was on her way to Italy and asked me what I would like her to bring back.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you've edited the text! That's delightful!

    ReplyDelete