Friday, April 13, 2018

Feb Exchange to Susan and Troy - Rainbow

I really liked Susan's. I wasn't crazy about Troy's. Although the overall shape of his name and address was rather heart shaped. I pondered working with that idea and quickly discarded it. There are some envelopes in the archive that are very elaborate heart shaped designs.

If you do a search for the word *heart* in the search feature that is right under my name - over there on the right - a variety of old posts will pop up.

If you are looking at this on your phone, you have to go to View Web Version to find the search box...I think. Do not depend on me for technical advice.

Or any other advice - for that matter. Although I will stand by my recommendation to not take a Pyrex dish out of the oven and then let it come into contact with water or a bunch of liquid. It will explode.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear Jean, I am so sorry to hear about your Pyrex incident :( .. I will add that if you set a Pyrex baking dish filled with "just-out-of-the-oven" brownies onto an electric burner and inadvertently bump the dial to the on position, chunks of brownies embedded with Pyrex will ricochet ALL OVER your kitchen. xox, Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes. That’s worse than my Pyrex incident. And you also suffered the loss of the brownies. Dang.

      Delete