Monday, June 26, 2017

Stealworthy - My Version of Wavy Lines

We are taking a one day break from the FPMB envelopes.

Previously, there was a post of an envelope that was similar to this. I recall that it was green and had birthday greetings to the BHB. I did not go back and look at it before I did this one, so I will be interested to see how close (or far) I am from the one that I labeled *stealworthy.*


It was lots of fun, done under a time crunch with other should-be-doing projects nagging at me. Sometimes it is easier to face the dreaded chores when you give yourself 5 minutes of playtime. I will reward myself with the next batch of exchange envelopes -outgoing- after I get the chores done.

Is it just me, or do I sound like I am making pitiful excuses to my HA (Hoarders Anonymous) sponsor?

1 comment:

  1. 5 minutes? I would have a difficult time stepping away from the desk. It's better for me to get my "really should be doing" things done so I can enjoy time with ink and paper.
    This envelope is fun. My envelopes tend to not be as free.

    ReplyDelete