Saturday, June 10, 2017

krokotak.com - How to Draw Flowers (stylized)

I'm pretty sure I have spotted these on Pinterest and done my own version. When they popped up again, I went to the site and was happy to see a video along with examples of some kid's versions. I have not surfed through the rest of the site, but it looks like there are other fun ideas.

How to draw flowers

***
June 8, 2017
P.S.

Yesterday I was doing some admin on the blog. That's where I go into the stats to see things like...what kind of devices my readers using.
50% - tablets
25% - phones
25% - desktops
Then I saw where I had about 35 comments that were unposted. I have no idea how they ended up in a file. Normally, I get an email with the comment, and I OK it, and it gets posted. So, if you left a comment and it did not appear - it is now wherever you left it.

Part of me would like to make more of the blog...then I start clicking on things...and then I realize I am too old to figure this out.
As mentioned previously, I schedule my posts 2 to 3 months in advance, then I check them right before they pop up to see if they need editing. I had been struggling with the exchange envelopes for this month. Luckily these flowers were just what I needed to give me something fun and mindless to finish up the list. Some days we need a challenge. Some days we need mindless. I'm definitely going to focus on turning the blog into my method of coping with the daily annoyance of being too old to embrace all the cool technology that just keeps getting better.


2 comments:

  1. These flowers are charming and very stealable. Thanks for scouting them out for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know what to do with all the left over pieces of wall paper samples! Make the centers for flowers Thank you for finding the "how to"

    ReplyDelete