Sunday, December 4, 2016

Bonus Post - Mini Xmas Book

The concept of Christmas is fine with me. The reality of all the cheezy merchandizing and over-the-top everything wears me out. To maintain my wee bit of balance, I focus on the mail and anything relating to paper. A favorite holiday story is the year I chose to work the very last shift on Dec 24th in a gift wrapping booth at a mall. I will post this story on Dec 24th.

Anyhow, this little book caught my eye on my most beloved Pinterest. All I can say is WOW. I could easily make my own version of it and hope to do so s-o-m-e-d-a-y.

Check it out at the link. There are more photos as well as the price tag.

http://www.bromer.com/pages/books/26056/suzanne-moore/a-book-of-christmas

3 comments:

  1. The book looks beautiful. In my dreams, I'd be able to accomplish something like this. While I was admiring it, I noticed the thumb and realized how small this is. That makes it more impressive. I clicked on the link and it said the item was no longer available. Do you remember what the price was?
    It really stinks that there are people who have no better ways to spend their time and spend it thinking of ways to annoy people. Sorry you're dealing with spam. This last weekend, I clicked on a post on Pinterest and a box popped up telling me there was something on my computer and I needed to call and talk to someone at Apple.There were warnings on what could happen if I didn't or if I just turned off my computer. If I had been on a PC, I would have been immediately suspicious. It took me a minute and researched it and found that it wasn't real. It's sad there are people that would have called. I've never had that happen on a link on Pinterest before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was $450. But I might be off. Less than $500 but more than $300.

      Delete
    2. Yes. Why can't hacker-spammers think of something constructive to do with their skills?

      Delete