Sunday, August 2, 2026

July to Judi and Mia


Judi's does not have quite the same feel as JeanR's from yesterday. It might feel a little empty because the word BIRTHDAY is missing. I was more careful with the scalloped edges which seems to work. The border closest to the stamp is better.

Then I forgot to do the smaller border around the stamp on Mia's - so hers is feeling a little empty. The lettering is pretty rough. If I had more round stamps this would be a fun idea to keep working on.

Grr at myself for the sloppy penmanship on the address. No excuse other than the tight deadline to get things in the mail before I took off for Chicago. Grr that the colors on the stamp are so. hard to match.

Grrr that I don't have more of these stamps. I'd like to do an envelope with the name spelled out by the trail behind a bunch of bees. Each bee would make one letter in a name. Maybe I'll just try that with a non matching stamp....




 

No comments:

Post a Comment