Friday, August 21, 2026

August to Teri - Laboratorio Paravicini


The pink could have been muddy over the blue. I would have liked a little better color coordination on her last name. Maybe black would have been better. The idea of little silver robots is a very good idea. Where I missed the boat was making then so small. Remember one of our best design tools - scale? Make something really big. It's not my finest border but it has potential.

Our add on today is swoon-worthy plates from Italy. Our five remaining plates that are perfect for sandwiches and have had 49 years of daily use are getting too crazed for me. I can handle a certain amount of patina on a plate but at a certain point - it starts to bother me. Sooooo - in searching for a couple replacement plates, I found this place in Italy - all hand painted and way out of my price range. But, there are tons of good ideas for envelopes.


LINK to Instagram -- if you prefer Instagram. They have videos on Instagram which are swoonier than just still shots.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment