Thursday, February 25, 2021

From Janet to Tracy (tile and plaster oops)


This one -also by Janet- is super stealworthy. I love the little envelopes. I need to dig through my envelopes and see what I can find in the non-white category. I think the little envelopes want to be on a colored envelope

Janet -- do you have a moment to tell us what brand or brands of markers you prefer?

I've been a ZIG person for over 20 years. But, when Jan gave me all her Faber Castell markers, I fell in love with them. Of course Copics are dreamy. Grrrrr. Too much temptation.

****
More ooops from the bathroom project.

First the tile. It's under the sink - so not very obvious and I did not take a before photo. I used Sugru to fill the divot which was smaller than a dime. I need to paint it and add a clear coat. I am only showing it to mention Sugru - which is an amazingly wonderful product. I think you have to order it online. But, it sticks to everything and hardens into a really hard rubber and stays put. Unless you want to remove it.
And then you can get it off with a sharp knife. I have a divot in a quarry tile step that I am going to fix next. The photos might give a better idea of how handy the Sugru is. 


Second oooops. It would have been a long time before I discovered that the bashing of the old tile wall in the bathroom caused a chunk of plaster to fall out on the other side. My 4-drawer stack of envelopes was in that corner and they were heavy - so I never moved them. I only moved them because we were getting new carpet.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment