Sunday, January 28, 2018

Valentine Exchange to KateR & Nanski

It's a treat when someone hires me to do a mailing with a specific stamp in mind. It was the Harvey Milk stamp with a rainbow and I do not have one on hand, so I shot these with stamps that are rainbowesque.

Normally, I offer people 3 or 4 ideas. This time, I had a ton of time, so I figured I would just address to the January exchange people and hope they signed up in February - and then I would have all mine done.

And then - I thought - go ahead and bump the previous scheduled posts and insert 14 new ideas for valentines. Of course the valentine stamps are not rainbow this year - so this is actually a bad idea.

New plan - the rest of this series will appear in April or May. Except for the two with big hearts.

The ideas on these two are nothing special. You just alternate colors. Hopefully you have spent a little time learning how to make some stylish block letters and are not still printing the way you learned in first grade. Or - if you are - that's OK.

1 comment: