Friday, January 5, 2018

Blue Lace Stamps to Rachael

Many moons ago I had a new bottle of blue McCaffrey's ink. I addressed a couple envelope in a tiny, no cap script. They were gathering dust - and I couldn't think of anything spectacular so I parted with some uber-favorite stamps.

Then I had another dusty start to Miss Cathy. And the last of the Alcoholism stamps. These have been very difficult to use. I have never found a good time to add them to mail going to anyone I know.

As a retired postal worker, I figured Cathy would not take offense at the stamps.

As I write this, I am having some serious deja vu. It feels like I have already written about this stamp. If I already posted this envelope - sorry - I'm 99% sure the top one is not a repeat - so you are getting your one new envelope today.


No comments:

Post a Comment