Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Eric's Bag-a-lopes

Eric has been exchanging a lot of bags made into envelopes. This one had a lovely postcard with a kitten and a puppy. I like anything with kittens and puppies together because I am not a cat person nor am I a dog person. No pets growing up although I have known some lovely pets. I tend to avoid doing anything with cats or dogs because I don't want to come across as favoring one or the other.

I love bags. It took a lot of will power to not send a couple bags a week to Eric. And when I think of the number of bags that I had hoarded and then let go....it makes me a little wistful. But, I'm better to be in my less hoard-y state.

Note-to-self: add the beagle story when you find a picture of Lady Jane.

4 comments:

  1. Does anyone want me to make up exchange lists with all the dog lovers on one list and cat lovers on another list? Also pet neutral or both cats and dogs or alternative pets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of bags is Eric using? Paper bag? I can’t tell from the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful paper bag envelope, and Eric found the perfect stamps to go with it.

    ReplyDelete