Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Sign-up for March exchange

On a short surf through old posts, I found PicklePie - and thought it would be fun. It was - except I thought I needed to use a bolder marker - so this is the only one that looks like this. The lettering would have looked better with the stamp if it had some red. I love-love-love those stamps because of how many colors they used.

This was the inspiration envelope - originally inspired by Elizabeth Walsh. You may Google *picklepie font* and learn all about the origin, etc. and find the full alphabet.



Sign up is Mar1-4 and I'll send lists on the 5th. If you are new to the exchange - here are the details:

LINK to details

My email is PTEnvelopes(at)aol(dot)com. I send a confirmation that I have your sign-up. If you do not hear from me - send another email.

I need this info in this format please and thank you.

John Doe 
123 Oak Street
Town, State ZIP
Country
john.doe@gmail.com
(BIRTHDAY) (2 LISTS)

Include your birth date - if you wish to receive optional birthday themed envelopes. (2 LISTS) means you are willing to be on two lists if I need to even out the lists to 6 names on each list.

No comments:

Post a Comment