Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Is this a repeat ? (CathyO)


Hopefully this is the last post where I am confused about whether or not it has already been posted.



I got such a kick out of this note. I assume that after all these years of exchanging mail, Cathy knows that anything that crosses my desk might appear on the blog. Her work is consistently gorgeous. So, it should be comforting to all y'all to see an example of someone having a rough time with the exchange envelopes and just letting it go.

There are other posts where I encourage people to relax, have fun, experiment, and not get stressed about perfection. I don't think I have beat the topic to death. It seems like it's not something that I have mentioned for a while.

Some of you get little notes expressing my deep regret about things that do not please me in my own mailings. Deeply regret -- the comment from RachaelT -- which has stuck with me forever. 

Shout out to anyone who has been thinking about exchanging - but hesitating. Go ahead. Take the plunge. It really is fun to putter about, drop 5 envelopes in the mail, and then get 5. The sign up for July is the day after tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment