Friday, June 25, 2021

Curly caps from Kate - (Chuck-motivator)

 


Kate said she was not all that thrilled with how these curly caps came out. I think they are just fine. My only suggestion was that they might not feel as spontaneous as my version because she used a pointed nib and it is a little trickier to get your speed up with nibs and ink. I told her that I was going to try to do that style with some nibs and ink - and hopefully I will actually do that. I need to keep a list of all the things I blog about that I want to do. I might feel like I am accomplishing more and better stuff if I had a list and could cross things off.

***

As promised - for quite some time - Chuck thought of something to drag me out of my doldrums. The doldrums are gone - but I think I am missing them. No. That's a joke. But not really. It was a wretched phase and I apologize for putting you all through it.

Although, I did enjoy the part where I looked up words and learned a few things. And I enjoyed a few of the other things that went on during the dark time. Darkness is relative. And relativity is dark. I think I just made that up.

Is it obvious that I am having my noon cup of coffee -- and that Mr Wilson is grilling lunch? When I was whining about my disinterest in meals - and I said he could only make grilled cheese and pancakes, I forgot that he can grill. And he uses real charcoal. Whoop-whoop. My apologies to Mr Wilson.

Oh.My.Gosh.

Is she ever going to get to the Chuck-motivator?

Did anyone offer any guesses?

Are you all bored to tears because you know he sent me a new pen?

Wrong.

TWO new pens.

Yup - that's all it took. Voila. I snapped right out of it. Miracle, huh? Details tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment