Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Several Flush Left Fine Line Script - Exchange

There were nearly 30 envelopes for me to do in the June exchange and I thought if I did a bunch of flush left script, it would be easy to fill up the white space with the vintage stamps that have been causing me so many problems.

I was wrong.

So, here are the rest of them. Some of them ended up with different stamps. I'm not sure if I will repost them. I did return to the Beaverdale P.O. where my new friend was very happy to do cancelling. His big red circles were nice additions. I just hope that the envelopes do not get machine cancels on top of the pretty red circles. Maybe some of the exchangers will let me know. I should have taken a picture at the PO after he added the red circles.


On this one, I know I moved the stamps closer to that *h* by the tip of the pencil. And my clonker friend added some nice cancels. Some people call the hand cancelling device a clonker. 



1 comment:

  1. Love these flush left scripts, regardless of what stamps you use with them. Fresh and eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete